Hiya!

Thanks for visiting the lair of the Guitar Weasel!
If you enjoyed this blog please visit our Oil City Pickups site where you can see and buy our full range of products
.

Monday 20 April 2009


First little job on the valve amp was to remove the 'play/record' switch. This two position wafer switch gave me some headaches when I tried to figure out how to rewire and cut it out of the circuit......

It took an evening of looking it the job and a night of sleeping on it to work it out! I seem to have got it right as the little beastie fired up without self destruction....granted the wiring is a dogs breakfast and needs a length of tag strip to tidy it up but I have succeeded in impressing myself.

Now I need to sort out the input gain, as a humbucker overdrives the poor little machine too far!

No comments: